A tight course will been created with a series of obstacles that will need to be negotiated as quickly as possible.
Small and nippy cars stand level with big power cars, so make sure you take on your mates and try your hand at the Handling Competition!
The Handling Competition is for road legal cars only and you will need to show your driving licence, but it’s FREE to enter, and there’s a trophy for the top driver, so make sure you have a go! Simply turn up at the Live Action Arena with your car and licence to take part. Time TBC
Signing On Procedure
- Walk over to the Live Action Arena signing on office at the Live Action Arena.
- Fill in the disclaimer form, present your driving licence, and collect your race vouchers.
- You may now move your vehicle over to the Handling Competition fire-up road.
Rules & Regulations
- The Handling Competition is ONLY for road legal cars. No slick tyres etc.
- Seatbelt is mandatory.
- A 5 second penalty will be added if you hit ANY part of the circuit. 3 penalties and the run is VOID.
- Any stupid driving or failure to comply with the instructions of marshals will result in your immediate removal from site.
- No passengers.